Earth 2.0 Earth 2.0

AWESOME

I like the whimsicalness mixed with the building up to an adventure type thing going on here.

Recolonization Recolonization

Very energetic

I love it, the song has really good energy to it, and it's very visual in nature (as in I can imagine all sorts of things happening to this music) which makes it excellent :)

The Kingdom The Kingdom

Neato

I liked it, it has a final fantasy type feel to it. The ending wasn't that bad - and don't worry, I think everyone has trouble with endings...I know I do >.<

blackattackbitch responds:

I'm not surprised it reminds you of final fantasy. That and Kingdom Hearts was the inspiration for about 90% of my songs.

Brando - Feeling Trance Final? Brando - Feeling Trance Final?

Cool

I don't normally go for techno, but I like this one :D Very good feel to it

Dj-Brand0 responds:

Nice, thanks InnerFlame. Well I'm happy you found this. Glad you liked it ;)
Thanks for the Rate/ Review =]

I'll check out the rest of your songs. Classical.. interesting, it's pretty nice.
-Brando

~*) When Embers Talk (*~ ~*) When Embers Talk (*~

atomspheric

I loves it :D. I agree with Suspended though, there is some clipping, I would up the compression.

Other than that, it's awesometacular ;)

kelwynshade responds:

I'm happy to hear that you enjoy it. Awesometacular is always a good thing. right?!?!

The Darkness Suite The Darkness Suite

Nice

very calming, yet sad; it creates a good atmosphere...well done :)

MJTTOMB responds:

Thanks!

I'm glad you like it.

-Afraid- -Afraid-

Pretty good

I like the piano in it. However, be careful not to peak your meters, there was a little distortion (though I'm not sure which program you use for this)

Otherwise, nice job

Thanks for reviewing my stuff too ^-^

Jurian responds:

Thanks for reviewing me, my other song Blind is way better I think. You're right about not peaking my meters I forgot that. Thanks